Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stacks of books

My friend thought I would enjoy Sue Monk Kidd's
 "Traveling with Pomegranates."
I requested it from the library. I enjoyed her "The Secret Life of Bees".
  I decided to read all of Kidd's work.


While shopping in the thrift store I found
"The Mermaid Chair."
Looks as if Sue Monk Kidd
will be the author of the month come January!


When I went to pick my book up at the library I spent some time in the stacks.


I found many books.


I shall be posting about these books.

                                                                      I am inspired!

There are more books in my book bag.
I plan on doing lots of reading.
I plan on doing lots of creating.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Oh I read the secret life of bees". I will be back for your review on her book "Traveling with Pomegranates". I'm always looking for a good book.

THanks
Elisa