Friday, July 10, 2009

I am reading....

This summer I am studying the Prairie.

On Sundays my husband and I are visiting different Prairies in our area.




I am in search of the pink Katydid.
It is an endangered bug.
I hope I see one!







In the afternoons while I spin
or knit I have been listening to books on CD.




This one was wonderful.
I enjoyed hearing Deepak Chopra's voice.
He has other stories too.
I have a long lists of books on request from the library.

I need knitting patterns and more books on CD!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Ah Buddha, This week I finally decided to admit that I wanted to Buddhist. it something I have been dealing with for a couple years. Then I realize I must accept my path and what my heart tells me.

Ones these days I'll read that book too but right now I have another stack to go through.

www.thequietone.net