Friday, September 19, 2008

Books, books, books

Once again I went to the used book store.
Once again a pile of books found their way to my coffee table.

With migration under way I thought this book would be a way of joining in.

I enjoy natural history and this looks to be about the classification of animals in the Victorian age. Harriet Ritvo has other books out. If this as good as it looks I will want to read them.
Anything written by Sue Hubbell is a wonderful read.

I am saving this book for this winter when the cold north wind blows and I am missing the bees.
The best piles in my house are piles of books.

2 comments:

Sprite said...

*****
Dearest Sherry,

Oh I just love books. I know you must have a wonderful time going to bookstores. It's been a long time for me. Maybe soon, I'll venture out.

L~ sprite

Q said...

Dear Sprite,
I am a reader! Seems as if I have two, three or four books going at once! Stacks of books just look so pretty to me.
I am looking forward to winter reading too.
So much to learn about.
Happy reading,
Sherry